ACI supports a wide range of frequency bands and has a vast amount of experience utilizing low loss laminates. From multilevel cavity fabrication for vertical and horizontal RF connector launch sites to exotic material composite structures we’re confident delivering reliable and cost efficient products.
We offer the following expertise and depth of experience:
- Vast Teflon processing experience
- Exposed internal cavity RF launch sites
- OhmegaPly™ & Ticer™ buried resistor technology
- Precision stub length removal
- Blind & buried via structures
- Filled vias and via-in-pad structures
- Composite multilayers using exotic materials
- Sequential lamination
- Castellated vias
- Precise conductor etching
- Prototypes to large scale production
- +/- .0005″ tolerance on etched features for un-plated 0.5oz copper
- +/- .001″ tolerance on etched features for un-plated 1oz copper
- Front to back registration of etched cores to +/-.002″
- Ormet interconnects
- Multilevel cavity constructions
- Edge Plating
We are always updating our technology offerings, please contact us to get the most current information.
Online Quote Form
Fastest Custom Quote
Fill out our secure quote form with what you’d like to order – type, size, quantity, location, and desired turn time. We’ll get back to you promptly.
Quote Via Phone
Most Detailed Quote
Please call to discuss your requirements with one of our skilled Customer Service Representatives.
Traditional Request for Quote
Please attach your Design files to an email and send to your ACI Salesperson or Customer Service Representative. Include in your Request for Quote (RFQ) the quantities and turn time desired.